Service Agreement Terms & Conditions
Thank you for choosing Feature Weddings Limited (hereinafter referred to as “Feature Weddings”) for your special event. By engaging our services for your wedding, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions (T&Cs). These T&Cs apply to all the services we provide, including Videography, and Photography, and take precedence over any contrary representations, whether oral or otherwise. General Terms (Applicable to Film, Photo, and Entertainment)
1. To reserve the wedding date, a non-refundable retainer equivalent to 50% of the total wedding package cost and a signed contract are mandatory. If the contract is not signed, a paid deposit will be considered as acceptance and agreement to the terms outlined in the contract.
2. The retainer fee will be applied towards the total cost of the wedding package.
1. The total wedding package cost is due 7 days before the wedding date.
2. Full payment must be received at least 7 days before the wedding date stated in this contract for photography services to be fulfilled.
Change of Date or Venue:
1. Feature Weddings must be informed immediately of any changes in the wedding schedule or location at least one week prior to the event.
2. Notification of changes must be made by phone and confirmed in writing via email for documentation.
3. The Client is responsible for confirming all arrangements at least 7-10 days before the wedding.
Exclusive Photographer & Creator:
1. Feature Weddings shall be the exclusive photographer retained for the wedding event.
2. Family, friends, and other wedding vendors are not allowed to interfere with the photographer’s duties.
3. Guests will be asked to refrain from taking flash photographs at certain intervals during the wedding services to ensure proper exposure of images.
1. The photographs produced by Feature Weddings are protected by Copyright Laws (NZ & AU).
2. Clients hereby waive any claims of ownership, income, editorial control, and use of the images.
3. Reproduction, cropping, or alteration of the images is strictly prohibited without prior written consent from Feature Weddings.
4. Displaying images on social media networking sites requires proper credit to Feature Weddings.
Cancellation or Postponement Policy:
1. The retainer fee is non-refundable after 48 hours from the signing of the agreement.
2. If the event is canceled within three months of the wedding date, the Client shall pay the balance of the contract due.
3. Any other arrangements regarding cancellation or postponement will be discussed and put in writing.
Creative License & Portfolio Rights:
1. Images are edited at the discretion of Feature Weddings.
2. The photographer reserves the right to edit and release only those images deemed creditable as professional quality and within artistic standards.
3. RAW files are not released, and Feature Weddings will deliver high-resolution JPEG images.
4. Feature Weddings retains the nonexclusive, perpetual and worldwide right to dis-play, reproduce and distribute the designs in Feature Weddings portfolio and website, and third-party trade publications, awards or exhibits, solely for the purpose of promoting or exemplifying our work, and the right to be credited with copyright ownership and authorship of the created content in connection with such use.
Flash Drive Storage and Archival of Images:
1. Feature Weddings recommends clients back up images on another media format in addition to flash drives.
2. The client is responsible for keeping multiple copies of the images in more than one location.
Failure to Perform:
1. Feature Weddings is not responsible for photographs not taken or missed due to various factors beyond their control.
2. Feature Weddings will do its best to fulfill all requests but cannot guarantee delivery of all images.
3. Clients are responsible for all location fees and permits.
1. If Feature Weddings cannot perform this agreement due to uncontrollable circumstances, monies paid by the Client will be returned, less expenses.
2. Feature Weddings shall have no further liability with respect to the agreement.
Photographer Substitution and Second Photographer:
1. In the unlikely event of severe personal illness or other extreme acts of nature, Feature Weddings may arrange for a substitute photographer of high qualification.
2. Feature Weddings will hire a second photographer, if applicable to the Client’s chosen package.
Event Food Service:
A meal is required for Feature Weddings for events lasting six hours or longer.
Printing of The Images:
The photographer is not responsible for any prints not ordered directly through Feature Weddings.
This contract serves as a model release, granting Feature Weddings the right to use the photographs for various lawful purposes.
Delivery of Products:
Client will receive their final high-resolution, hand-edited JPEG images via an online gallery no later than six weeks following the wedding date and same for Edited Video footage via a link to download
Clients must provide suitable parking for unloading and loading our equipment at the venue. Parking fees equal to or greater than $20 will be invoiced to the client, and expenses under $20 will be covered by us.
This agreement contains the entire understanding between Feature Weddings and the Client and supersedes all prior agreements.
The undersigned have read and understood the contract and agree to the terms and conditions in their entirety. Only the bride and groom (or signers of this document) can discuss any problems that arise.